2.15.2012

Happy Day-After Valentine's

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  My husband and I usually don't make a huge deal of the holiday (perhaps a card and a nice dinner), but this year I actually had some time to create a few inexpensive, but thoughtful gifts to show my appreciation for everything he does for our family.  After a 10 hr work day, he came home to a clean kitchen, Chinese take-out on the table (hey, this is my Valentine's too), and a few balloons thrown in for fun!  I snapped a few pictures of the table and a couple of the projects I gave him...don't judge, I'm am NOT a photog :) 


The pink neon heart plaque I made with a wood-burning tool, some acrylic craft paint, and one of those cheap wooden plaques from Walmart...sooo, easy and cute!  I will attach ribbon on the backside to hang it when I find the right color.  The Flipbook was an idea I saw on Pinterest and I will do a separate posting on how I tackled it. 

Erin
xoxo

1 comment: